WE’RE STARTING TO REOPEN SOME VENUE CLASSES
We are pleased to announce that we are returning to some Venue Classes for Pilates week commencing 21st June 2021. We will have to work with the current Government guidelines and our Insurance rules for Indoor classes but these are ever changing so we will work with the restrictions until we can relax some of it so please bear with us. We will also continue to run a Zoom Timetable online but not at the same time as the venue classes.
Our first classes back will be
· Repton Village Hall on a Monday morning – 9.15am-10.15am (Sarah),
· Mickleover Country Park Thursday – 10.30-11.30am (Will)
· All Saints Church Hall Friday – 11.30-12.30 (Sarah).
Safety of our participants and ourselves will be our major focus. Below is a summary of what Indoor classes will look like:
- Smaller classes and restricted numbers
- Pre book and pay only – this is online via our website – no walk ins.
- Full pay as you go price – hopefully we will reintroduce discounted packages when we are more established again.
- A set number of spaces per class – the online booking controls this.
- Bring your own mat
- Floor markings for you to place mat on at a 2 metre distance
- Minimum amount of items brought with you eg bags, coats etc
- Classes will be equipment free for the time being
- Hand washing/hand sanitiser prior to and after class
- A traffic flow system – to be agreed with the different venues
- Ventilation – windows and doors may be open
- Low music levels
- No back to back classes
- Track and Trace system in place – this will be done through the online booking system
- Please do not attend classes if you feel at all unwell or are required to isolate.
- Face coverings are requested to be worn on entering and departing the hall but do not need to be worn in class.
- Class is non refundable except in specific circumstances or unless we have to cancel it.
- If you find you need to cancel class please give a minimum of 48 hours notice and we will move the class to another week for you. This notice period is important as there may be people waiting for a space which we can then offer them
- The system does not allow you to book a class if it is full so to guarantee your space book early. If you are unable to book a class please message us and we can check availability and add you to the waiting list if necessary.
Classes are available to book online from now and are pay as you go £7.50 per class – payable by debit/credit card. To book simply visit our timetable page – scroll down the page to the list of classes and then use the little red arrows at the top of the list to scroll through to the date you require, look for the Venue class you require and click on book and follow the instructions and you will receive an email confirmation. The payment on the site is very secure and we have been using the system successfully for a year now and it has been well received by participants.
Please note that both venue classes and zoom classes will show on the booking list but you cannot use your Zoom package to book a venue class.
Any questions please get in touch. We look forward to seeing you.
Sarah Yates and Will Figgis